The Roller Striker strikes off and finishes concrete slabs quickly and easily. A spinning tube pulls up the surcharge of concrete as it goes. The spinning roller action leaves aggregate near the surface resulting in a very strong floor, ready for power trowelling if required.
- Simple and very rapid operation – just pull a spinning tube along form work.
- Quick and easy to set up by connecting two pull handles and a hose to the power source.
- Virtually self-cleaning with the tube requiring just a light hosing down.
- Highly manoeuvrable making it easy to strike off suspended floor, slopes and very large areas.
- Hydraulic power unit is required to operate this piece of equipment.